Panama City Beach Golf CoursesLet’s talk GOLF... Voted one of America’s top three golf towns by Golf Digest, Panama City Beach is home to five championship golf courses set amidst stunning pristine landscapes placed perfectly beneath warm sunny Florida skies. Dazzling greens, wide-open fairways, towering pine forests and dramatic views welcome you to Panama City Beach, a hidden gem in the world of destination golf. Join us as we hit the links, 162-holes in fact, catering to all skill levels year-round. Grab your clubs… let’s talk golf!
1. Bay Point Resort Golf ClubNestled in a nature preserve overlooking the Grand Lagoon, the highly-recommended Bay Point Resort Golf Club is home to two spectacular championship courses, including the only Nicklaus Design course in northwest Florida. Surrounded by scrub oaks, towering trees and salt-water marshes, each course has a unique and challenging layout. Browse the full-service golf shop, warm up on the extensive practice area with a driving range and putting green and be sure to end your game with a cocktail at Club 19. The classically designed Meadows Course is a challenge for both novice and seasoned players, and the award-winning Nicklaus Course promises a memorable round with its “illusionary” bunkers, unique holes and panoramic views of the Grand Lagoon and St. Andrews Bay. Named by Travel+Leisure Golf as “one of the most worthy redesigns in Florida”, this is quite possibly the best golf experience in Panama City Beach!
Meadows Course - Holes: 18 - Par: 72 - Length: 6913 yards - Slope: 126 - Rating: 73.3
Nicklaus Course - Holes: 18 - Par: 72 - Length: 7152 yards - Slope: 143 - Rating: 75.3
Address: 4701 Bay Point Road, Panama City Beach, FL 32408
Tel: (850) 235-6950
2. Hombre Golf ClubA scenic and challenging Wes Burnham-designed course set amidst wetlands, preserves and glistening lakes surrounded by colorful azaleas, palms and pines. A Panama City favorite boasting 27 championship holes, with three different 18 hole options, on three golf courses, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly! Warm up on the top-notch practice facility with a driving range, putting green and chipping green - all to PGA specifications. Browse the pro shop and enjoy the “Best Burger on the Beach” at the Siesta Bar & Grill. Each fall, Hombre hosts the PGA Tour Qualifying School and the award-winning Academy at Hombre offers first-class instruction, equipped with state of the art video analysis, earning it a place among Golf Magazine’s “Top 25 Golf Schools”.
The Good - Holes: 9 - Par: 35 - Length: 3129 yards
The Bad - Holes: 9 - Par: 36 - Length: 3378 yards
The Ugly - Holes: 9 - Par: 36 - Length: 3419 yards
Address: 120 Coyote Pass, Panama City Beach, FL 32407
Tel: (850) 234-3673
3. Camp Creek Golf ClubRecognized by Travel+Leisure Golf as “Florida’s No. 1 Course of the New Millennium”, Camp Creek is a fun yet challenging 18-hole championship course for players of all skill levels. The award-winning design, considered one of Tom Fazio’s most aesthetically stunning creations, has a unique dune-scape appearance set amidst wonderful wetlands and golden ponds at an elevation that offers spectacular views. An exclusive water and sand experience await you at Camp Creek.
Holes: 18 - Par: 72 - Length: 7159 yards - Slope: 152 - Rating: 76.0
Address: 684 Fazio Dr, Panama City Beach, FL 32413
Tel: (850) 231-7600
4. Holiday Golf Club“The Best Greens on the Beach” are at Holiday Golf Club, offering true southern hospitality in the heart of Panama Beach. Having undergone a million-dollar renovation in 2014, Holiday Golf Club promises outstanding year-round conditions in a gorgeous setting with forgiving, lake-lined fairways, modern greens and sugar-white sands. Holiday Golf Club boasts a 9-hole lighted par 3 course, great for junior and beginner golfers, an 18-hole Championship Course with water at almost every hole and a fully stocked pro shop with all you need to compliment your game. A forgiving and challenging layout perfect for the entire family!
Holes: 18 - Par: 72 - Length: 6859 yards - Slope: 126 - Rating: 72.6
Address: 100 Fairway Blvd, Panama City Beach, FL 32407
Tel: (850) 234-1800
5. Signal Hill Golf CourseThe perfect golfing experience on Panama City Beach’s oldest course, rich in history and natural splendor. Designed by John Sherman, Signal Hill offers challenging greens and precise fairways surrounded by breathtaking scenery. The on-site pro shop will take care of all your golfing needs and the snack bar is the perfect stop for a delicious breakfast or lunch. A little piece of paradise in the heart of Panama City Beach.
Holes: 18 - - Par: 71 - Length: 5617 yards - Slope: 118 - Rating: 66.5
Address: 9615 N. Thomas Dr., Panama City Beach, FL 32408
Tel: (850) 234-3218